Friday, July 27, 2007

hola!

finally! i get to update my blog again! yesterday, try as i might, this computer would not allow me access to my hotmail, orkut and blogger account. imagine how frustrating that was... anyways, i'm finally here so let me update y'all on all the recent events in my life.

as i had previously written, my dad was due to arrive as was the latest Harry Potter. By God's grace my dad arrived safe and sound, albeit a bit tired. but that is only to be expected. he also brought me a few gifts. the first being chocolate(ahh...how i had missed CHOCOLATE...from Riyadh... nothing like 'em) and the other being my very own digital camera! YAY!! a digi cam was one of the few advances in technology that i had kept asking him to get, since our old camera is from the 19th century... lol..just kidding... but that camera is as old as ME, and Earth has come a long way these last 17 years.

i also got my HP copy. and it was fabulous. the plot of this book is one of the most complicated I have ever read. all the questions that were left hanging in the last coupla books are finally answered. questions such as 'who is R.A.B?' or 'Is Severus Snape a good guy/bad guy' and the big one - 'why did Dumbledore trust Snape?'. and the answers were marvelous. at least,I think so.Sagar doesnt think so and he said as much in his last comment here. but i on the other and more heavier hand, think that the book was simply awesome.

most of my friends are now in their respective colleges. Shilpa called me just yesterday and told me about her seniors and the way they boss them around and give them all these rules to follow. apparently the ragging is state-wise. like, senior mallus rag junior mallus and such. in NIT Trichy on the other hand, the ragging is NRI-NRI based. the Tamilians dont bother with NRI's much. funny how each place has its own ragging rules? i wonder what my college will be like? i guess i'll know in a week or two. Lord...

i guess thats pretty much it for the mo'.

laters, all.

No comments: